Our ServicesIAP provides a range of construction services including Third Party Administration, Construction Management, and Design Build services. To learn more about these services, please view the details below.
IAP Government Services Group provides a turnkey solution to managing your facility maintenance, repair, and construction projects from inception to completion. Our Third Party Administrator (TPA) program eliminates the high costs and challenges of managing construction projects of varying sizes and their related paperwork. We have a competitive bid management system for our prequalified, vetted contractors. We offer consolidated invoicing and executive and operational reporting as well as written defined scopes and estimates.
IAP Government Services Group manages, coordinates, and supervises the construction process from the conceptual developmental stage through final construction close-out. We continually monitor the project’s schedule and scope to ensure that material procurement, costs, and contract awards are keeping in line with the project’s goals.
To discuss your project needs, click here to contact us!
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Encouraging Diversity, Growth, & Equity (EDGE)
- Veteran Owned Small Business – (VOSB)
- City of Columbus (OH) General Contractor
- City of Columbus (OH) MBE
- Ohio DOT DBE
- Ohio Minority Supplier Council MBE
- OH PISGS (Security License)
- OH Turnpike & Infrastructure Commission MBE
- Alabama DOT DBE
- New York Empire State DBE, MBE
- Florida DOT DBE
- North Carolina HUB
- Georgia DOT DBE
- Pennsylvania UCP DBE
- Kentucky DBE
- South Carolina DOT DBE
- Louisiana DOT DBE
- Tennessee DOT DBE
- Maryland DOT DBE, SBE
- Texas DOT DBE
- Michigan UCP DBE
- Washington Airport Authority DBE
- Minnesota UCP DBE
- West Virginia DOT DBE
- Mississippi UCP DBE